- Water Shop Client buy the water from water shops believing the water is of high quality.
- Yes the water is of a better quality than the tap water.
- The question that I have is why do you buy water?
- Why don’t you get your own reverse osmosis system installed?
- Then you have purified water whenever you need it.
- You believe the water is clean and they show it with the TDS meter.
- That meter say nothing, it just show you that there is a certain amount of dissolved salts in the water present.
- A water shop shows me that there water TDS is 4 but I have found the bacteria that cause diarrhea.
- Yes the bacteria that cause diarrhea.
- But their water TDS is 4.
- If you get diarrhea and buy water from a water shop, know that it is from the water that you bought.
The filters that most of them use is filters that I would not use when somebody even give it to me for free. I will throw it in the dustbin. That is a better use for that filters.
- I’m a water shop client for two years.
- I’m a concerned family person.
- The health and well-being of my family is my priority.
- I want the best for my family and health is one of the priorities that are not negotiable.
- When it involves my family only the best is required.
- I know that everything in South Africa is going backwards.
- I believe the quality of the tap water that we get is not as it is supposed to be.
- That is why I buy purified water from our local water shop.
- They told me that there water is Reverse osmosis water.
- That is why I buy from them.
- Can there be any live organisms in their water that they sell?
- Yes there can be.
Is the Water shop client satisfied with the water from the water shop?
- Yes they are and sometimes they are not for they find something that was not correct.
- That is when the clients of the water shop contact me.
- They asked me to investigate and look to the quality of the water that they sell.
- When the client complain about the water that they buy.
- I take it seriously and go buy myself an 18 litre bottle of water for testing.
- Most of the time I found some stuff that is not supposed to be in the water.
Water shop and you expectations:
- You bought water from the water shop for a while.
- Did you ever ask them for the latest lab report?
- Where the water samples been tested and when?
- They told you that they test the TDS of the water.
- They will tell you that their TDS reading is under 10 for the last three years. Means totally, nothing.
- The front of the shop looks nice but what about the back where you cannot see.
- When last was there system been serviced.
- What guideline do they follow to ensure that their water is of the highest standard?
- They have no proof of any lab reports or any standard that they comply to.
- They have let you down without you knowing it.
They could show no water test report.
- Yes they could not because they are too busy making money selling water.
- They do not have the time to test the water.
- By not testing the water at an accredited laboratory they neglect you, there client.
- It is not just you but what about the child that drinks that water you bought from them.
- You have to de-worm the family.
- You don’t know what is present in the water that you buy.
What is the solution to this water issue?
- Stop buying water and enrich someone who does not care about your health.
- Get your own Reverse osmosis system that complies with the ID-WATSS standards.
- Our reverse osmosis system comes with a three years warranty.
- The filters excluded.
Water Shop water Quality.
You would never know what the water quality is. They can show you with the TDS tester. Ask for a Lab Report. Get your own reverse osmosis system.
If you are in the Moot area click on Moot.
If you are in the area West of Lavender Road click on West.