- What can the Tap Water Dangers be?
- People are under the impression that our tap water is safe for human consumption.
- It is.
- I do not say that the tap water is totally unsafe for humans.
- What I want you our clients to think about is the effect that the treated sewerage water have on our health in the long run.
- Please read the “Close “Tap Water Source” page.
- It is under Reverse Osmosis System heading.
What are the Tap Water Dangers?
The Tap Water Dangers in South Africa can be bad for your health for the following reasons:
- Parasites in the treated tap water.
- Bacteria that is present in the tap water.
- Live organisms that we find in the tap water.
- Live organisms that would be killed by chlorine but is still alive in the tap water.
- Chemicals in the tap water.
- Viruses in the tap water.
- Harmful material and substances.
Do you have any proof to support the Tap Water Dangers?
- Yes we have proof.
- Just go to the photo section and have a look.
- YouTube have six video clips to show you the live parasites that are present in the tap water.
- If you don’t care about your health then drink tap water.
- The problem is that most of the live organisms are free living that would not harm you.
- There are parasites like some of the roundworms that are abundant in the tap water that break down your immune system.
- When the immune system is weak then any disease can kill you.
What is the solution for the dangers of drinking tap water?
- The best you can do is to get a reverse osmosis system that is approved by ID-WATSS.
- The approved reverse osmosis systems are the best on the market.
- The reverse osmosis systems were tested by ID-WATSS to ensure that you get the best quality product and no parasites that can harm you.
- The reverse osmosis system is installed by technicians that’s been accredited by ID-WATSS.
- The cheap reverse osmosis systems that you get are not effective.
- The photos that you see on this website come from the reverse osmosis membrane.
- That is after the three big water filters that they replace every year.
- That is proof that the cheap reverse osmosis system that is not approved by ID-WATSS is not effective to prevent parasites from entering the purified water.
To get the latest information about water filtration systems.