- Water Dispensers is in nearly every shop or business that you walk into.
- The question what type of water does they use in that dispenser?
- I know a few businesses that use tap water in the dispensers for it is cheaper.
- What they do not know is that the tap water has parasites in and the cold water does not affect the parasites.
- We talk about the Roundworm that is present in tap water.
Is water dispensers water safe?
- The device is a popular item these days in nearly every business you will see the water dispenser.
- The people love it and make use of it.
- Especially when it is a hot day.
- That gives the impression that the business care about their clients.
- If the business cares about the clients then that client will be loyal to that business.
- That’s true.
What did you find in the water dispensers?
- Businesses do not use purified water in their water dispensers.
- They use tap water.
- Yes you read correctly.
- Tap water!
- Why do they do that?
- To cut on cost and the logistics.
- Who is responsible for the water dispenser?
- I have taken some water samples from water dispensers.
- Some of them were quite cold where the water is just at the opening of the bottle.
- There was even ice in some present.
- I have found bacteria and roundworms in that area.
Are there any health risks when they use tap water in Water Dispensers?
- You must remember that sometimes that water stay on that dispenser for a while.
- If the water dispenser is been switch of and that water start to get hot.
- That is the ideal environment for bacteria to multiply.
- If you drink from that dispenser you will not know it’s from the dispenser if you have a tummy bug.
- Water dispensers is ideal for home and industrial use where People Work.
- It’s Convenient but it is advised to use only reverse osmosis water in the dispenser.
- Ask the people if the water is purified and when did they change the bottle.
- Ask them how the business that replaces their water is.
- If they can’t tell you straight away then be careful.
- I must say there are some businesses that are serious about their client’s health when it comes at the gold water.
- You can support those businesses.
The Water Dispensers.
- Use reverse osmosis water in the system.
- Never use tap water.