- Roundworms in me that is not possible!
- How can it be?
- I’m serious about hygiene and do not like cats and dogs.
- How is it possible that I got roundworms?
- It is not that serious, but it must be treated.
- Get deworming medicine or even from your health shop.
- You would not believe it but the tap water is a sure place to get Roundworms from.
- Yes the tap water.
- But it is been treated!
- Yes the water from Rand Water is of the highest quality.
- The problem is on government level where they distribute the water.
- Do you know that the water from the sewerage treatment plant is been added to your tap water supply.
- Yes and what do you think is the standard at the sewerage treatment plants.
- Who is in control?
- The question is why is there Roundworms in every water sample that we take?
If I have roundworms in me.
- Why do I have these roundworms in my body?
- Where did I get the roundworms from?
- What is the damage that the roundworms in my body cause?
- Do the roundworms affect my health?
- Do the roundworms have an influence on my immune system?
- Can roundworms kill me?
- Where in my body do the roundworms manifest?
Places where roundworms can be found.
- Puppies that is not been dewormed
- Soil with faecal matter.
- Contaminated drinking water.
- Unclean surfaces contaminated with parasites.
- Unhygienic toilets.
- The tap water contaminated with roundworms even if it is been treated with chlorine.
- Look to the photos on this website.
Is tap water a problem area with parasitic infection?
- Tap water is to humans the biggest source of infection.
- Sewerage treated water in tap water supply.
- You swallow the tap water and that what is in the tap water will be in your body.
- Roundworms will thrive in the small intestine.
What must I do to get rid of the parasites?
- Pharmacist provides parasite medicine.
- It is expensive.
- Specie specific.
- Herbs tincture like Wormwood, Walnut and cloves is wonderful.
- Can use it for animals as well.
- Reverse osmosis system is the best protection.
When last did you deworm your family and dogs?
- Every three to four months.
- Tap water is a source of roundworm infestation.
- For a healthy lifestyle deworming is important.
- In 30% of our new clients that have reverse osmosis system have roundworms in there purified water.
- Roundworms take its time to do damage.
- Google for effects of roundworms on the human body.
Any question that you may have regarding roundworms in the body. Ask and it will be answered.
How will I know if I have roundworms in me?
- Roundworms in Me and the Effect it Have on My Health. Roundworms is the Most Common Parasite that we Found in the Tap Water.