- The center or disease control in the USA have stated that it take chlorine less than a minute to kill.
- That is if the correct procedures and amount is been used.
- You can find this information if you click on the link. CDC
- They state that it take chlorine about 16 minutes to kill the Giardia.
- That is if the correct procedures was followed and under ideal conditions.
What is the time for chlorine to kill Cryptosporidium?
- This is interesting to see that it take chlorine 15,300 minutes or 10.6 days to kill Cryptosporidium.
- That is a long-long time.
- That is when the correct procedures is been followed.
- The temperature and the amount are correct.
- It is under ideal conditions.
- Do you think that in South Africa with the government in power there can ever be an ideal condition.
- Who do the work and testing at the water treatment points?
What is the time for the chlorine to kill roundworms?
- That I do not have an answer for that.
- But if I look to the tap water samples that we take it show me that the chlorine has no effect on the roundworms.
- What bother me are all the other living organisms that we found in the water samples that are alive.
- Please do not think that I’m brain dead to think it got in the water after the reservoir.
- That is what the municipality wants people to believe.
- The water pressure in the municipality pipelines is nothing under 700kPa at peak time.
- No human can swim against that water flow.
- Not to mentioned a roundworm that swims in one spot for a minute to ten minutes.
What is the solution to protect my family against this parasites?
- The best you can do is to get a reverse osmosis system.
- Not just any reverse osmosis system but an ID-WATSS approved system that is of the highest quality available on the market.
- ID-WATSS set standards for domestic water treatment systems.
- They are not suppliers or importers of any water treatment product.
- That way you will improve your health and the quality of the water that you drink.
- If you use the reverse osmosis water you will never drink tap water again.
- Statements that chlorine kill organisms like the Roundworms is another story.
- Chlorine Do Not Kill Roundworms.
- Our Tap Water is Contaminated with Parasites.
I have a question about water contamination.
Please let us know what your question is.
If you are serious about your health, take action.