- Reverse Osmosis system Amoeba will prevent amoebas from been present in your purified water.
- The big question we have is why is this amoebas in our tap water when the water is been treated?
- If the amoebas are present in the tap water then it is one of two options:
Option one: The chlorine and treatment process have no effect on the Amoebas.
Option two: The tap water is not treated for if the chlorine in the water kills Amoebas why is it still alive?
Will the Reverse Osmosis system Amoeba product kill the amoeba?
- No, the reverse osmosis system will only prevent it from the amoebas to be in your purified reverse osmosis water.
- The membrane of the reverse osmosis system is so fine that the amoebas will not be able to go through the membrane.
- It will prevent bacteria’s to go through as well.
- Yes. That is a big yes!
- We found that at 30% of our new clients how have reverse osmosis systems already installed and serviced by other suppliers have roundworms in the reverse osmosis purified water.
- How is it possible?
- That is because they do not know there products and use low quality products that is cheap and that can be sell with a higher profit.
Explain how the amoebas get into the reverse osmosis purified water.
- The reverse osmosis system is a very complicated device.
- If you don’t know what the standards is that www.reverseosmosisstandards.com have set down or the correct installation and product specification is.
- The following things are a sign that the parasites can be in your purified water.
- Waste water that run down the drain for 24/7/365.
- Inlet water pressure high to reverse osmosis system.
- Filter housings that burst.
- Water leaks from reverse osmosis system.
- Low quality products and system.
- Low quality filters.
- Service people who do not know their products.
What can I do to get this parasites out of my drinking water?
- Type your questions in the search application on this page.
- It will show you where you can find the answer.
- You just click on the file and it will open where your question is been discussed.
If the question you have is not on the website, please log-in or email us with the question. We will answer the question and put it on the site. There will be someone else with the same question. Every person plays a role in this site.
If you are serious about your health, take action.