- Flat Tap Water is one of the unsafe water source that you can get.
- The reason n we make this statement is that most of the flats and high rise buildings have storage tanks on top to store water in.
- The next problem that the high rise buildings have is water pressure to get the water at every floor.
- That is why they pump the water up into the storage tanks.
Is the flat tap water safe to drink?
- Flat tap water is water from the council that was treated.
- The same tap water that every household use.
- There is only one big bacterial problem.
- You stay in a flat and them in a house that does not need a water reservoir to store their water in.
- Flats that are more than four levels high have a reservoir on the roof.
- Possibility is that they have reservoirs on top of the building.
- To get back to the question, is tap water safe to drink?
- Yes and No.
- Read all the flat questions.
We often get the tummy bug, is it the flat tap water?
Flat Tap Water advice
- Reason for tummy bugs is quite clear.
- Doctor tells you that there is a tummy bug in the air.
- Do you really believe him?
- Can he proof the statement?
- No, it is a small mango shaped bacteria that is in the contaminated water.
- If a small lizard or any living thing gets into the water reservoir.
- This mango shaped bacteria multiply in the thousands within a day.
- Presence of blood triggers them to multiply at that rate.
- When swallowing contaminated water with the bacteria.
- The smallest amount of blood in your intestine activates them to multiply.
- That is why you get cramps and diarrhea.
What is in the flat tap water?
information of Flat tap water
- All the photos that you see on this website can be in the flat tap water.
- Most prominent one is the roundworm (Nematode).
- All the others are there depends what is the quality of the water source.
Why is this stuff in the flat tap water?
- Tap water comes from the council through a pipeline.
- Water is then stored in the reservoir.
- Chlorine in the reservoir on top of the building evaporates.
- Water is then in a state where any bacteria or organism can multiply.
- Depends on food and temperature of the water.
- Sun makes the water hot and that is a sure ideal environment to multiply.
- Put a dead mice or bird in the reservoir.
- You have the best condition for the multiplication of any type of bacteria and organisms.
- Final food source is you.
- The moment you swallow the water with the bacteria.
What about the water storage tanks?
Flat Tap Water information
- Flat Tap Water could have a health risk .
- Due to the fact that some of the flats have water storage tanks.
- That is a contamination place for bacteria and Parasites.
- Sometimes the storage tanks lid open by the wind or people.
- Birds come and drink water from the storage tank.
- One fall inside and drown.
- It starts to decompose and the bacteria multiply in the millions.
- Causing diarrhea.
- This is a health Risk.
- It is advised to get a reverse osmosis system to clean and purify the water.