Is there tap water bugs in our drinking water?
- Yes there are a wide variety of different bugs in treated tap water.
- The most common that we found is the roundworm.
- Roundworms are in nearly every water sample that we took.
- We took water samples when we service reverse osmosis systems.
- Roundworm that is present in the tap water comes from the water that the council added from the sewerage treatment plants.
- There is another bug that we found that cause diarrhea, cramps and dehydration.
- This bug multiplies within a day to millions.
- The presence of blood triggers them to multiply.
- They can cause death in the old, weak and small children and babies.
Where does the tap water bugs come from?
- Contaminated water source.
- Treated water that was not done according standards.
- Sewerage treatment plants water supply added to water source.
- From water storage tanks.
What do this bugs in the tap water cause?
- Roundworms settle in small intestine and migrate to lungs.
- Break down your immune system over a period.
- Multiply and reinfection the body.
- Diarrhea causing bug multiply.
- Infection in intestine walls.
- Bleeding of intestine.
- Dehydration and vomiting
- If you have nasal problems and flush your nasal cavities.
- Can move to your brain.
- Starts to dissolve the brain tissues.
- Treatment success rate very low.
Are they parasites or free living organisms?
- There is hundreds of roundworm species.
- Some is free living and others are parasites.
- We have found that chlorine do not kill roundworms.
- There living environment is the intestine.
- The acids in your stomach will not kill them.
What preventative action can I take about bugs in the tap water?
- The best you can do is to get a water purifying system.
- The best is an GWTA approved product.
- The GWTA is the Groundwater Treatment Association.
- They test every domestic water treatment product.
- The photos that you see on this website were taken after the three water filters that they replace every year.
- The water filters is ineffective.
- Only GWTA approved water filters will prevent the organisms to be in your purified water.
- We will provide you with information and products.
Borehole Water Filtration
Borehole Water Purifying System
Purify borehole water
Borehole water purification
Borehole Water Filters
Reverse Osmosis System
Borehole water Pollution
Sewerage in our borehole water
Drain near Borehole
Dangers of borehole water
Borehole Water Dangers
Borehole Water Smell
Rotten Egg Smell
South Africa Borehole Water Quality
South Africa borehole water Warning
South Africa Boreholes
Testing Borehole Water
Bank Requirements for Borehole water
Submit your review