Tap Water Crisis South Africa is it bad?
- Disintegration of water supply equipment due to no maintenance programs.
- Corruption with tender for work allocated that need specialized people.
- Responsibility none existence.
- None service delivery as been seen due to poor service delivery protests on a daily basis.
- No service schedules in service delivery exist in any government sector.
- If councils do not pay there contractors.
- What would they do about any tests or treatment of tap water?
- Do they have a constant supply of treatment chemicals and equipment at hand?
- Why are there roundworms in the tap water?
Tap Water Crisis South Africa is a health crisis:
- Neglect the treatment of tap water.
- Neglect the testing of tap water.
- Testing equipment of water at some towns none exists.
- Experience technicians are not present due to affirmative action.
- Health degeneration from parasites in tap water.
- See photos of roundworms and parasites in the photo section.
- Live roundworms in nearly every tap water sample that we take.
- Immune systems breakdown due to roundworm infestation.
- Contamination of the tap water of different towns and suburbs.
- The recycling of treated sewerage water that is contaminated with live organisms.
Parasites is part of the Tap Water Crisis South Africa:
- Roundworms presence in tap water is resistant to chlorine.
- When smelling chlorine in tap water, roundworms is still alive in that tap water.
- Why are these living organisms in the treated tap water?
- We have found in some tap water samples bacteria that cause diarrhea that can kill you if not treated.
- Young and old is sensitive to the presence of these bacteria.
- When you swallow the tap water with the live roundworm in it will stay in your small intestine and start there destruction process.
- Ideal environment for roundworms is the small intestine.
Want to know about the tap water crisis?
Please feel free to give us any comments on any water related issue.