Tap Water Crisis in the world.
The tap water crisis.
- Out dated water treatment systems.
- No water specialists in towns to monitor the water quality.
- Corruption and neglect of water treatment facilities.
- No responsibility on the side of the town council officers.
- Broken water treatment equipment that is not been replaced or repaired.
- Water pumps that’s been stolen.
- Blame shifting of senior officials and minister of water affairs.
- Incompetent council officials that have no interest in the welfare of the communities, but their own pockets.
- Incompetent water treatment personal at water treatment plants.
- water treatment material and chemicals that is out of stock.
- wait till they use the last bag, then they decide to order the next batch of stock.
- Planning is a problem with some departments, to have products in stock at all times.
- First get reverse osmosis water.
- Stop affirmative action.
- Get competent people to do the work.
- Stop thinking black and look to brown and white as well.
- Stop the corruption and do something positive.
- Get the stolen money from corrupt parties.
- Use the money for what it is allocated and not for holidays and new vehicles.
- Vote for the party that care about people. Not the A team.
Is the tap water crisis affecting my health?
- What do you think?
- The live roundworms just want a place to stay.
- While staying they will break down your immune system.
- Immune system down you starts getting ill from anything.
- Wait a bit longer for the next stage.
- Death by roundworms.
- Shame poor thirsty soul.
What is the action I can take with the tap water crisis?
- Purify your tap water now.
- With what can I purify my tap water?
- With an approved ID-WATSS reverse osmosis system.
- All you have to do is log in or call.
- You can email the email information is on the website.
- Our email is: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Is drinking water in SA safe?
- If you look to the photos then you can decide for yourself.
- If you have diarrhea, you can know it is from the tap water.