Use Borehole water for household.
NEVER EVER ASSUME THE BOREHOLE WATER TO BE SAFE FOR CONSUMPTION!
Can we use Borehole water for our household?
- Yes you can use Borehole water for your household.
- There is some very important information you need to know about your borehole water.
- These issues could have a long lasting effect on your health.
- We take the use of borehole water in suburbs very serious.
- If you are on a farm or smallholding where you are depended on borehole water.
Borehole water testing.
- Get a water sample from the borehole and take it to a water testing laboratory.
- The water sample must be taken before it enter the water tank.
- Please make sure to use a acredit laberatory to do the water test.
- Do not ta your water sample to any water shop.
- They do not be able to test the water.
- You can ask for the complete water test that would cost in the range of about R 3 000.00.
- There is another series of tests that would cost in the range of about R 1 500.00.
- This test would give you a clear indication what is present in the water.
Borehole water test results.
- When you have the water test results.
- We can from the results see and decide what action must be taken.
- If you want to analyzed the water test results.
- Visit the this page.
- When we have the results we can establish from the results what action must be taken.
- That is water systems or even the type of filters that must be used.
- We do not thumb sucking.
- We only work on facts.
Borehole water dangers.
- Borehole water could hold dangers in.
- People always tell me that their borehole water looks cleaner than the municipality water.
- They say that it even taste better.
- Yes, it could be true.
- The problem is that you can’t see with the naked eye what is present in the borehole water.
- Even if the lab reports show that the water is suitable for human consumption.
- The lab will and can never give you any assurance that the water would stay that way.
- Borehole can be fine now, tomorrow it could be contaminated with E.coli or a hazardous substance.
Borehole water advice.
- Let we assist and help you get the best solution for your borehole water use.
- People inform us that they want to use the borehole water instead of the municipality water.
- That is fine but be aware!
- Remember that the water belongs to the state.
- If you start to only use borehole water the municipality would notice that you don’t use water.
- The next moment you will receive a visit from an inspector to see why you don’t use any water.
- You will inform them that you use borehole water instead.
- They will then install a water meter to your borehole water supply line.
- They will now charge you for the borehole water that you use.
- Not a very bright idea.
- There is a way to get past this.
- Talk to us about this issue.
- You must remember that you use the toilet, bath and other devices that dispose water into the drain.
- That water that flow down the drain must be cleaned.
- Somebody must pay for that.
Cape Town Well Points
Well Point Water
Well Point Water Testing
Well point water usage advice
Use well point water
Well Point Water Purification System
Treatment of well point water
Industrial Water Treatment
Domestic Water Treatment
Well Point Water Treatment
Borehole Water Treatment
Underground water levels
Well point water treatment in the Cape region
Iron removal water solutions available in South Africa
Tap Water Brown
Well point drilling
Borehole Reverse Osmosis Systems
Best borehole water filters
Borehole Water Problem Solving Section
Borehole water filtration
Borehole Water Purification System
Discuss Borehole Water
Remove iron from borehole water
Borehole Water Smell Like Sewerage
Borehole Water Dangers
Borehole Versus Drains
Borehole water contaminated with cholera
Borehole Water Microorganisms
Borehole water unsafe
Using borehole water
Borehole Water Discussions
Borehole Water Information
Borehole Water Parasites
Borehole water samples
Brackish borehole water
Submit your review