Hire emergency water unit when you experience any water disruptions.
Where can I hire an emergency water unit?
We can assist you with an emergency water unit.
What is the emergency water unit?
- The emergency water unit is a 1 000 lt water tank.
- The tank is equipped with a water pressure pump.
- The tank is been delivered to the premises with a 1 000 lt of water.
- The emergency water tank will be filled when it is empty.
Delivery of the emergency water unit.
- The emergency water unit is delivered on the premises.
- The water supply is then connected to the water supply of the premises.
- The water supply valve from the municipality is closed to prevent any water from flowing back into the municipality line.
- The electricity is connected and switched on.
- The pump work with a three point plug.
- Once the emergency water unit pump is been switched on the water pressure will be up to 2.8 bar.
- When the pressure is 2.8 bar the pump switched off.
- When the water pressure falls to 1.4 bar the pressure pump will switch on and pump the water to the 2.8 bar pressure.
Emergency water supply.
When the emergency water unit is empty, the unit will be filled with another 1000 lt.
Hiring of an emergency water unit.
- Delivery cost depends on the distance from our premises to the premises where the unit is delivered to.
- The emergency unit have a daily rental fee.
- The water cost is a fixed fee for the 1000 lt.
- All fees are paid in advance.
Having water disruptions now?
Having water cuts at present?
Having water shortage?
Having no water due to unplanned maintenance?
Want a water unit urgent?
- You are without water.
- It’s time to get the emergency water unit.
- We can supply and install the emergency water unit.
- Contact us today for a quotation!
Submit your review
Water Treatment Systems
Average rating: 0 reviews
Powered by WP Customer Reviews