We have an emergency water unit.
What is the emergency water unit?
- The emergency water unit is a 5 000 liter water tank that we supply you with.
- We install it any place that would be suitable to place it.
- The next item is the pressure pump.
- The pressure pump is to pump the water from the water tank to the house.
- The pressure pump work at 3 bars pressure.
- It is the same as the water pressure that the house uses after the master flow valve.
- The pressure pump starts to pump the moment the water pressure drop.
- We also install a non-return valve.
- The non-return valve is to ensure that the water that the pressure pump, pump when the water pressure drop do not flow back into the municipality water supply line.
- The water that is in the water tank will be only for your household use.
- That way you will always have water when the water supply in your neighborhood is down.
Where can I get an emergency water unit?
- If you want an emergency drinking water unit we would gladly supply and install the unit for you.
- We first make an appointment to establish where the water tank would be placed.
- Then the water supply line is important.
- We want to know that the distance would be for the water to get to the water tank.
- We also must establish where we are going to install the non-return valve.
- A power supply for the unit is also important.
- That is about all. We then provide you with a quotation.
- We do that to be sure that we do not overcharge or undercharge you.
Having water disruptions?
Having water cuts?
Having water shortage?
Having no water?
Want a water unit?
- You are without water.
- It’s time to get the emergency water unit.
- We can supply and install the emergency water unit.
- Contact us today for a quotation!
Submit your review
Water Treatment Systems
Average rating: 0 reviews
Powered by WP Customer Reviews