Our reverse osmosis system.
What is reverse osmosis?
- The reverse osmosis is the water purification technology that’s been used with a membrane to remove any molecules, ions, and even larger particles from water.
- During the reverse osmosis process, high pressure is applied to overcome the osmotic pressure.
- The reverse osmosis process is driven by chemical potential differences of the water.
- The reverse osmosis process can remove almost any type of dissolved and suspended substance from the water.
- That includes bacteria, parasites and minerals.
- The reverse osmosis process is been used in both industrial water purifying processes and in household applications.
- This reverses osmosis process result in that the solute is retained on the pressurized side of the membrane.
- The pure water is allowed to pass to the other side of the membrane media.
- The membrane allows large molecules or ions through between the two membrane filter media.
The reverse osmosis process.
- The membrane is two material surfaces with a different type of material between the two materials.
- The two material pieces is sealed on the sides for no water to flow through.
- This material layers are then rolled-up around a round shaft with holes in for the water that has been forced through the two material layers.
- The dirty water flow through between the rolled-up material layers.
- Inside the two material layers is a low pressure.
- On the outside of the two material layers is a high pressure.
- The water that flow through the membrane material from the high pressure side to the low pressure side is the reverse osmosis process.
Where can I get a reverse osmosis system?
- We supply and install the reverse osmosis systems.
- When we install the reverse osmosis system we provide you with a three year warranty.
Pretoria Reverse Osmosis.
- If you have a reverse osmosis system.
- We would inspect your reverse osmosis system to established if it worked correctly.
- You can also visit the website, www.reverseosmosisstandards.com.
- Service people just focus to replace the filters but never test every aspect of the reverse osmosis system.
Want to know more about water samples.
Having water disruptions in Gauteng?
- We experience water disruptions.
Having water cuts in Gauteng?
- Water cuts is now part of our lives.
- We did something about it.
- We installed a emergency water unit.
Having water shortage in Pretoria?
- We have water shortages on a regular basis.
- We solve the water shortage problem.
Having no water in Johannesburg?
- There is no water in the taps.
- No water starts to become a problem.
Want a water unit in Pretoria?
- You are without water.
- It’s time to get the emergency water unit.
- We can supply and install the emergency water unit.
- Contact us today for a quotation!
- Emergency water unit.
- No water in Johannesburg.
- No water in Pretoria.
- Water interruptions in Johannesburg.
- Water Shortage in Johannesburg.
- Water Shortage in Pretoria.
- Water interruptions in Pretoria.
- Water Cuts in Pretoria.
- Water Disruptions in Pretoria.
About water systems.
Submit your review
Water Treatment Systems
Average rating: 0 reviews
Powered by WP Customer Reviews