- The reverse osmosis water purifying systems yearly service price is R700.00.
- The reverse osmosis water purifying systems yearly service is been done according to the ID-WATSS standards.
- This service is a very important service for it is been done once a year.
- That is the reason that the reverse osmosis system must be inspect from the inlet tap to the waste outlet and the faucet opening.
- The testing of every parts functioning is critical.
What can I expect for the Reverse Osmosis Yearly Service Price?
- Service includes 3 specific types of replacement filters.
- Service conducted once a year.
- Service of reverse osmosis system takes 1 ½ hour to 2 hours.
- Five (5) tests been done and documented.
- If reverse osmosis system is not functioning correct then seven (7) tests is conducted and documented.
- ID-WATSS approved products is been used.
- Highest quality products on the market available is been used.
- price of products is not a factor.
- Every part is tested for the correct functioning of that part.
- We do not repair any prat that do not work correct.
- We replace parts that do not functioning correctly.
- Parts that's been replaced is been thrown away.
- No secondhand part is ever been used for that is a problem part that will cost the client in the long run.
- Not to talk about our reputation.
- We are proud and serious about our products and services.
Types of domestic reverse osmosis water filters been used:
- Only ID-WATSS approved and tested products.
- Best quality water filters on the market available.
- Information regarding what type of water filters that we use is for our clients to know.
Duration of a domestic reverse osmosis system service:
- 1 ½ hours to 2 hours.
- To test reverse osmosis system functionality.
- Rectify any faulty parts.
- Work strictly according ID-WATSS standards.
Do you want to know something about the Reverse Osmosis Yearly Service Prices?
Please email us with your questions.
Borehole Water Filtration
Borehole Water Purifying System
Purify borehole water
Borehole water purification
Borehole Water Filters
Reverse Osmosis System
Borehole water Pollution
Sewerage in our borehole water
Drain near Borehole
Dangers of borehole water
Borehole Water Dangers
Borehole Water Smell
Rotten Egg Smell
South Africa Borehole Water Quality
South Africa borehole water Warning
Cape Town Well Points
Well Point Water
Well Point Water Testing
Well point water usage advice
Use well point water
Well Point Water Purification System
Treatment of well point water
Industrial Water Treatment
Domestic Water Treatment
Well Point Water Treatment
Borehole Water Treatment
Borehole Reverse Osmosis Systems
Best borehole water filters
Borehole Water Problem Solving Section
Borehole water filtration
Borehole Water Purification System
Discuss Borehole Water
Remove iron from borehole water
Borehole Water Smell Like Sewerage
Borehole Water Dangers
Borehole Versus Drains
Borehole water contaminated with cholera
Borehole Water Microorganisms
Borehole water unsafe
Using borehole water
Borehole Water Discussions
Borehole Water Information
Borehole Water Parasites
Borehole water samples
Brackish borehole water
Drinking Borehole Water
Borehole Water Test Results
Heidelberg Borehole Water
Paardefontein Borehole Water
Mooiplaats Borehole Water
Borehole Filtration System
Bank requirement for borehole water
Submit your review