RO Filter Housing Crack Marks – Result From High Water Pressure, Bad Design and Low Quality Product Material that’s been Used. Biggest Factor Poor Workmanship.
Is that RO Filter Housing Crack Marks, a crack or a manufacturing mark?
The crack marks in the filter housing are a crack and not a manufacturers mark. We find these types of cracks all the time when we service reverse osmosis systems. Some of them are deep and others are just the top layer. If these marks appear then there is reason to be investigator. Ask questions.
Why is that RO Filter Housing Crack Marks in there?
Yes, that question must be asked for that crack marks in the filter housing are not there for decoration. If the service person see it. What would he say? We must change the filter housing. Will it solve the problem? No. To change the filter housing is to make more money out of you. Why did it crack? What is the reason? Could it be prevented? What could the damage to the cupboards be?
What cause these crack marks in the filter housing?
The crack marks in the filter housing that you see there is not a mark but a crack in the actual filter housing. The crack can be deep or just the top layer. If this type of cracks is present then it show you that water works is at the door. It can burst at any moment. Usually the burst will very seldom occur during the day. The reason for that is that the people use water during the day and that cause the water pressure to be lower.
Could you name the reasons why the crack marks in the filter housing are there?
- First of all is it poor workmanship.
- Person did not test inlet water pressure during and before installation.
- Inlet pressure is too high.
- Low quality product.
- Product not ID-WATSS approved.
- Filter housing will burst during cold winter months, between 22:00 and 04:00.
- Water damage to the cupboard will occur.
What could prevent these crack marks in the filter housing from happening?
- Only use ID-WATSS approved systems.
- Make only use of ID-WATSS accredited technicians.
- Before buying the system test the inlet water pressure.
- Before installation test the inlet water pressure.
- Never use low quality products.
- Never buy from sales people how make use of the reverse osmosis water test marketing, they use low quality products. They are the dishonest people and mostly fly by night.