- Our Water System Prices for our water purifying systems and any other system that is water related is market related.
- We want to provide our clients with the best price that we can give them.
- We will not sell cheap or no name brands that is of low quality.
- We only supply and install high quality products.
Water System Prices discussions.
Prices of our water systems include the installation.
20” big blue water filtration system prices.
- The price for a 20″big blue system is R 5 300.00 installed.
- It consist of a three filter unit.
- Inlet water pressure capacity must be 400 kPa and lower.
- Used for factories, farms and houses.
- For borehole water it is advised that a UV light unit be installed.
Water System Prices of the 5 stage reverse osmosis system.
- The 5 stage reverse osmosis system price is R3 500.00 installed without electrical pump.
- The 5 stage reverse osmosis system without a pump can be installed if the water inlet pressure is above 300 kPa.
- If the inlet water pressure is below 300 kPa the system would cost R 4 300.00 installed.
- Where water inlet pressure is below 300 kPa there must be a power source for the electrical pump.
- The system is suitable for farms and places where the water pressure is low.
- No water purifying products will be sold over the counter due to the fact that there is a few factors that must be comply to.
- Quality and service is king. Your health is our wealth!
Price for reverse osmosis system services.
- The 5 stage reverse osmosis systems service price is R 700.00 for three filters and a taste and odor filter.
- We do the service ourselves to comply with the standards set by ID-WATSS.
- We do not sell any water filters over the counter.
- All our water filters and products is ID-WATSS approved.
What about the prices of the domestic reverse osmosis systems?
- We will answer any question you may have regarding the effectiveness of the 5 stage reverse osmosis system.
- The water purifying system is worth every cent.
- Your health is much more important than a few cents.
Subscribe to get the latest information about water systems.