- Bio Ceramic is made of ceramic and is a very fine filtering medium.
- It is to fine to use in a reverse osmosis system.
- If the water supply is not of high quality it would clog up in a few days.
- The reverse osmosis system use too much water and that make it totally unsuitable for reverse osmosis systems.
- The Bio ceramic filter is good for gravity water filtration systems.
What is the domestic bio ceramic?
- Ceramic material manufactured products are very fine and tend to clock-up.
- Ceramic material is porous and is a good filter medium if the water quality is good.
- Water that has lime or dirt in will tend the ceramic filter to clock-up very quickly.
- It’s a good product but of no value when it must filter dirty water.
- I must mention that it is a quality product under the correct conditions.
- In my eyes the ceramic filter is a money wasting products.
- Intended misleading statements regarding products is marketing practices that manufactures use to get their products on the marked.
- Clients believe and take the sales people at their word.
- No health benefits if it is been used for anything other than filtering water.
- No independent reports are available to confirm the health benefits of the ceramic filter.
- No independent trail reports, but the sales people will tell you all kinds of wonderful results and facts that do not exist.
- No independent laboratory reports could be found on the internet.
- Misleading marketing material is the name of the game.
- Marketing material been used as proof of health benefits, only benefits is the suppliers bank account.
- Marketing material is to promote products not the truth.
What bio ceramic filter is usable?
- Low flow ceramic water filter where water flow through the ceramic filter.
- Gravity flow ceramic water filters that is for low quantity volume.
- Domestic water Filtration system ceramic, water filter is a good idea but the amount of water that flow through it tends to clock the filter up.
- The ceramic water filter do not last half the term and volume than the pleated water filter do.
Filtration system ceramic water filter.
- The ceramic water filter is expensive.
- Not effective if water have dirt or any lime particles in.
- The ceramic water filter Clogs-up in a few days when it is been used in a reverse osmosis system.
- Filtering quality is good depends on the amount of water that you wants per day or per filter.
- Use only after 1 micron or smaller water filter.
Is the inline bio ceramic water filters useful?
- A thousand times. NO!
- Any inline ceramic water filter is a big money wasting product.
- Misleading statements is been used to promote the sales of this type of filters.
- No health benefits that can be supplied by an independent laboratory.
- No miracle or health properties exist and if there is any it would be all in the mind.
- Any claim or benefit that’s been promoted is only to create sales for suppliers.
- I personally would never recommend the use of the ceramic water filter in any water purifying system.
- False and fake product combined with false statements is a good seller.
- Ceramic water filters looks impressive, that’s all to it.
What do you think about the ceramic water filters?
- Ceramic water filters is good only for low quantity water and clean dirt free water.
- Ceramic balls are useless and they claim that it create an energy field that is the biggest nonsense that was ever uttered.
- Contact me if you want to know more about bio ceramic.
- There is nothing more than I can mention about the ceramic water filters that is of any health benefit.