- Activated Carbon Water Filter is important for the absorption of different chemicals and minerals.
- There is good and bad quality activated carbon filters.
- We have tested numerous types of carbon filters to establish if it is performing to our standards or not.
What is the reverse osmosis activated carbon water filter?
- Activated carbon water filters is very important to remove chemical and impurities from tap water and even borehole water.
- The Activated carbon water filter must be used before the sediment water filters.
- The Activated carbon water filters absorption properties are excellent.
What is the Granular activated carbon water filters?
- It is nothing other than charcoal that they use to make fire with.
- Activated carbon is mostly made from coal that they mine from the ground.
- it is then exported to China, who put it through an heated process to make carbon.
- The material is small 1 mm to 2 mm carbon particles.
- Water is supposed to flow through the activated carbon material.
- Water flows pass and around the activated carbon particles.
- The coal from the ground is so solid that it is totally ineffective.
- It is solid as granite.
- Water will not flow through this activated carbon, but around or pass it.
- marketing play a big role by informing the suppliers the wrong information.
- it is all about money and not about the truth and not to talk about ethical values.
- There is so many flaws we know about in the water industry.
What is the Solid activated carbon block water filter?
- Activated carbon dust that’s been mixed with polypropylene to bond in a solid form.
- The use of polypropylene to cast the solid activated carbon filter is just to mislead the client in thinking that the filter is of good quality.
- Let us ask the question. Is the material and polypropylene safe for my health?
- What are the long term complications of this bonding material in the water filters?
- If you burn the activated solid carbon water filter, it smells like plastic that’s burning.
- Widely used to remove chlorine, taste, odors, dirt and colors from the water.
- How will you test removal of chlorine, taste, odors, dirt and colors from water?
- No, we just accept their word and believe every word they tell us.
- Chlorine in water evaporate in minutes when in open container.