- What is a fair water system price?
- Yes that is a good question for in the industry every supplier ask what they feel they want to ask.
- If they sell the cheapest no name brand it doesn’t matter.
- Next year when you looking for them to service your water system.
- They are nowhere to find.
- Price and quality and service must go hand in hand.
- We do not sell any name brands or products that are not approved.
- Only the best for us.
- It is our three years warranty that must stand the test of time.
Fair Reverse Osmosis System Price.
- A fair water reverse osmosis system price is R 3 600 supplied and installed.
- This is only for a 5 stage domestic reverse osmosis system without an electrical pump.
- Suppliers ask more but let’s be fair and not ripping our clients off.
- Take notice, you need nothing more than that.
- No fake mineral replacement filters or some extras.
- Be serious about your health.
- You can get a UV light additional.
- Anything more is a waste of money that is what we call money wasters.
- Don’t play with your health and money.
- Best domestic water system is only GWTA approved systems.
- Nearly every shopping center has a supplier of reverse osmosis systems.
- Before you buy any water treatment system investigate.
- Visit www.reverseosmosisstandards.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tap Water SA people will give you guidelines what to look for.
- Information that you get, is to help you make an informed decision.
- Will save you money with the warranty.
- Popular low grade or quality systems are likely to burst and will not last years.
- Cheap domestic water systems will just cost you money and the products are most of the time made of low grade material that tends to crack and burst.
- Salesperson tells you all about their reverse osmosis system filter housing that can withstand high water pressure.
- Turn around, look for the door and run as fast as you can.
- Don’t throw your money away at low quality water purification systems.
Approve domestic water treatment systems?
- Years in the domestic water purifying industry experience.
- We have studied the different types of domestic reverse osmosis systems and designs.
- We at Tap Water SA have seen our share of domestic water systems that do not function properly made from low grade material.
- Domestic reverse osmosis system filters housings that burst or crack.
- That’s why GWTA have set standards for the domestic water purifying systems that will function correct and last years without any defects.
- Design and material play a big role in the lifespan and functioning of the system.
- Not to talk about the thousands of rands worth of water that the low quality reverse osmosis systems waste due to low quality and service malfunctions.
- These days, a person who wants to start a new business, think that the water industry is the place to invest in.
- They go out and buy a water purifying system for as cheap as they can get.
- They have a water purifying system and start marketing using any marketing practice they can just to sell their product.
- It matters to us that they use misleading methods, it is all about ethics and integrity.
- They sell and rip their clients off with cheap low quality products.
- These fly by nights know nothing about water systems but sell one to you using fraudulent marketing methods.
Tap Water SA water system sales strategy.
- Tap Water SA is an accredited supplier at GWTA.
- We market the approved domestic reverse osmosis systems and products.
- Tap Water SA technicians will then do the installation at no extra fee in their region where they operate in.
- Tap Water SA and our employees may under no circumstances sell a domestic reverse osmosis system or any product over the counter.
- Our clients do not do any installation, repairs or services themselves.
- The reason that Tap Water SA use for that is as follow:
- Domestic water treatment system must be installed the correct way.
- Correct inlet water pressure for every product or system is required.
- Correct GWTA approved tests must be done.
- Correct type of approved water filters must be used by the technician.
- GWTA conduct spot checks to inspect the standards of technicians to establish that the correct approved products that have been used during the installation or service.
- Our client’s family’s health comes first!
Submit your review
Water Treatment Systems
Average rating: 0 reviews
Powered by WP Customer Reviews