Our Rietondale tap water.
What is in Rietondale tap water?
- Rietondale is located in the Pretoria region.
- This suburb is an old suburb that still makes use of the old water infrastructure.
- The water sample results are the same as the other suburbs results that we have looked to.
- Yes, this is the Rietondale water sample that I took when I serviced a reverse osmosis system in the suburb.
- This water sample was taken from the membrane of a reverse osmosis system after the three big filters that have been replaced every year.
- What you see on this page, is what I have found in the Rietondale water sample.
What did you found in the Rietondale Tap Water?
- First of all; the all-round and present Roundworm.
- The Roundworm comes from human faeces.
- The Roundworms that you see in this suburb is from the sewerage water Treatment plants.
- Rand Water supply government with bulk water that is clean and free from any organisms.
- The government recycle the sewerage water at their treatment plants.
- This treated sewerage water is then added to our tap water supply.
- This sewerage treated water then contaminated the clean water source with live organisms and other chemicals.
- This is not a good practice.
- If you look to the service delivery protests that is going on at a weekly basis.
Worm in Rietondale water.
- This big long strange looking worm: this big worm is present in a water sample.
- If we find this worm in the water sample the roundworms numbers decline dramatically.
- This big worm moves fast but is big as well.
- I think that these big worms kill and eat the roundworms.
Where do Rietondale tap water supply came from?
- This water sample was taken from a multi-layer building and they store there water in tanks on top of this buildings.
- I am surprise to see the amount of living organisms that was present.
- It is far less than I usually gets.
- People are under the impression that their tap water is clean.
- The government have implemented the “Blue Drop Status “standards to measure the different water facilities.
- Why did the government implement this status?
- What was the PR reason?
- The government know things that the public do not know.
- They have the privilege information at hand.
- They act by creating the impression under the public by means of the media that the “Blue Drop Status “is excellent.
- What about the places that did not comply with the standards?
- Did they also receive the blue drop or the brown drop?
- If I look to the parasites under the microscope then it must be the “Brown Shit Drop award”.
- Why do I say that?
- The reason is the contamination of our clean tap water.
Rietondale Reverse Osmosis.
- If you have a reverse osmosis system.
- We would inspect your reverse osmosis system to established if it worked correctly.
- You can also visit the website, www.reverseosmosisstandards.com.
- Service people just focus to replace the filters but never test every aspect of the reverse osmosis system.
I want to know more about Rietondale tap water samples.
Having water disruptions in Rietondale?
- We experience water disruptions.
Having water cuts in Rietondale?
- Water cuts is now part of our lives.
- We did something about it.
- We installed a emergency water unit.
Having water shortage in Rietondale?
- We have water shortages on a regular basis.
- We solve the water shortage problem.
Having no water in Rietondale?
- There is no water in the taps.
- No water starts to become a problem.
Want a water unit in Rietondale?
- You are without water.
- It’s time to get the emergency water unit.
- We can supply and install the emergency water unit.
- Contact us today for a quotation!
- Emergency water unit.
- No water in Johannesburg.
- No water in Pretoria.
- Water interruptions in Johannesburg.
- Water Shortage in Johannesburg.
- Water Shortage in Pretoria.
- Water interruptions in Pretoria.
- Water Cuts in Pretoria.
- Water Disruptions in Pretoria.
About water systems.