Our Moreleta Park Tap Water.
We Supply, Install, Service Reverse osmosis systems and Borehole water Purification Systems. Three Year Warranty. Reverse Osmosis Services. Advice, Pretoria, Johannesburg, Gauteng and surrounding Areas.
What is in Moreleta Park Tap Water?
- Moreleta park water is viewed by the residence of Moreleta Park as clean and safe for human consumption.
- This area has the “Blue Drop Status” and that says it all.
- What does the “Blue Drop Status “really means.
- What are the implications? What is the standard that is involved?
- Can you say that you know what this “Blue Drop Status” is?
- Moreleta Park tap water sample was taken from a reverse osmosis systems membrane that proof that cheap low quality water filters was used.
- Waste Water Wastage.
The Moreleta Park Tap Water sample.
- This Moreleta Park tap water sample was taken from a reverse osmosis system.
- This sample was taken from the inlet area of the membrane.
- The reason why I took the water sample is to see what is present in the water.
- This area is located after the three big water filters that have been replaced every year.
- They replace it every year. It takes them sometimes 20 minutes to replace the water filters.
Moreleta Park water news.
- I have news for you!
- If they replace the filters in less than an hour.
- Then you throw away a lot of money.
- Taking the sample in this location will show me if the three filters is doing their job or not.
- Usually the result is the same.
- Roundworms or other parasites in the water sample.
- It only tells me that cheap low quality filters was been used.
- Do you know anything about your system?
Problem with reverse osmosis system service.
- The problem is that the service people are not interested in anything other than doing the service as quick as possible.
- They do not test the system to see if it functioning correct or not.
- This can cost you the client thousands of liters of wasted water that flow down the drain.
Moreleta Park reverse osmosis findings.
- What we have found is that 30% of our new clients have parasites in their purified water.
- 80% of the new clients that we get that have a reverse osmosis system.
- That was installed by somebody else have parts that is not working properly.
- Like high inlet water pressure that can cause damage to a few parts.
- That in turn will cause thousands of liters of water to flow unused down the drain.
Moreleta Park Reverse Osmosis.
- If you have a reverse osmosis system.
- We would inspect your reverse osmosis system to established if it worked correctly.
- You can also visit the website, www.reverseosmosisstandards.com.
- Service people just focus to replace the filters but never test every aspect of the reverse osmosis system.
Moreleta Park Water.
I want to know more about Moreleta Park tap water samples.
Having water disruptions in Moreleta Park?
- We experience water disruptions.
Having water cuts in Moreleta Park?
- Water cuts is now part of our lives.
- We did something about it.
- We installed a emergency water unit.
Having water shortage in Moreleta Park?
- We have water shortages on a regular basis.
- We solve the water shortage problem.
Having no water in Moreleta Park?
- There is no water in the taps.
- No water starts to become a problem.
Want a water unit in Moreleta Park?
- You are without water.
- It’s time to get the emergency water unit.
- We can supply and install the emergency water unit.
- Contact us today for a quotation!
- Emergency water unit.
- No water in Johannesburg.
- No water in Pretoria.
- Water interruptions in Johannesburg.
- Water Shortage in Johannesburg.
- Water Shortage in Pretoria.
- Water interruptions in Pretoria.
- Water Cuts in Pretoria.
- Water Disruptions in Pretoria.
About water systems.