- Baileys Muckleneuk is located just south of Sunny Side.
- This is an old part of Pretoria but a lovely area to live in.
- The biggest part of the suburb covers the mountain at the Unisa university.
- This photos that you see on this page is from the suburbs tap water.
- The Baileys Muckleneuk Tap Water Sample was Taken from a System when we did a Service on a Water Purifying System of a Client that stay in Muckleneuk, Pretoria.
Baileys Muckleneuk Tap Water sample from that suburb?
- Yes. I did a service on a reverse osmosis system in the Baileys Muckleneuk Tap Water area.
- Whenever I do a service on a water purifying system, I take a water sample.
- The parasites and bacteria that I found in the water sample is the same type that I find in nearly every water sample.
Where do this parasites and bacteria come from?
- I suggest that you look for yourself and then you will be able to tell others what you have found.
- Nobody can then say that I did influence you in any way.
- Just click on the link and it will take you to a website.
- We have no part in the website or company.
- “Activated sludge micro-organisms “or “activated sludge bacteria “.
Are the parasites and bacteria alive?
- Yes it is alive especially the roundworms.
- You will notice that the parasites and bacteria in the photo’s on the web page are all in the linked site.
- It is living parasites and bacteria that are in sewerage treatment plants.
- That parasites and bacteria is active in our tap water.
Why are the parasites and bacteria in the reverse osmosis membrane?
- The reason that they are in the membrane is due to the fact that the service people do not know there products.
- They do not work according to the standards that ID-WATSS have set for domestic reverse osmosis systems.
- They buy cheap filters and low quality products and sell it at a big profit.
- We on the other hand can only use filters and products that are approved by ID-WATSS.
- ID-WATSS do not sell or supply any water purifying products.
- There only focus is the standards of domestic water treatment systems.
Where do the parasites and bacteria come from?
- This parasites and bacteria can only come from the water treatment plant that use treated sewerage water.
- One person who does tests on water told me that it could be that the parasites come from an opening or damaged pipeline.
- Now that was the biggest bull sh… that he said.
- The water pressure in the pipelines is sometimes at night as much as 12 000 kPa.
- No person will be able to swim against that water pressure.
- Not to talk about a worm that swim on one spot for 20 minutes.
Our area has a blue drop award.
- What are the standards for the blue drop award?
- Did you see it?
- It is just laid down guidelines how to do the work.
- That’s all.
- Do you really think that the blue drop award is something?
- It is just another way to make the people believe that the water is of a high quality because it has a blue drop ward.
- I think you must start to get worried if the government start to tell you something that is so good.
- You can believe the opposite.
I have shown you what is been kept from you.
- Information that plays a major role in your health and well-being.
- Now you can’t say that you didn’t know.
- The onus is now on you.
- The question you must ask yourself is:
- Do this stuff have a health implication?
- Do it cause Diarrhea?
- Is there any proof?
What are you going to do about your water quality?
- If you are serious about your health log in or email we now and we will contact you.
- The decision is yours act before it is too late.
- You can phone me at 082 269 0210.
- Our email is : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Having water disruptions in Muckleuk?
Having water cuts in Muckleuk?
Having water shortage in Muckleuk?
Having no water in Muckleuk?
Want a water unit in Muckleuk?
- You are without water.
- It’s time to get the emergency water unit.
- We can supply and install the emergency water unit.
- Contact us today for a quotation!
- No water in Johannesburg.
- No water in Pretoria.
- Water interruptions in Johannesburg.
- Water Shortage in Johannesburg.
- Water Shortage in Pretoria.
- Water interruptions in Pretoria.
- Water Cuts in Pretoria.
- Water Disruptions in Pretoria.