The Moreleta Park borehole water.
- During November I did an inspection in the Moreleta Park suburb.
- The service was done on a big blue system and a reverse osmosis system.
- I took some water samples from the big blue system to see what I can find in the water.
- This water is from a borehole that is about 45 meters deep.
Live organisms in Moreleta Park borehole water.
- This is the first borehole water sample that I took from this suburb.
- We would only be able to establish what is in the suburbs water when we did some more samples.
- The water has a very fine lime dust in.
- The only live organisms that I found were a few rotifers.
- It is strange that we did not found any roundworms.
This is how the rotifer looks like that was found in the Moreleta Park borehole water.