Treatment of well point water and borehole water.
Advice on the treatment of well point water.
- Get the water tested as soon as possible.
- Don’t even think of getting a water filtration system.
- It could be a waste of money.
- Most of the time we don’t use water filters.
- To think that water filters would solve any water dangers.
- Do it right the first time.
- Talk to us.
- Why don’t you send us an email? IMPORTANT INFORMATION!
Water treatment systems for well point water.
- There are the filters for water with sediment in and bigger particles.
- The carbon filters to remove any chlorine from the water source.
- The water softener is to make the water soft by removing Calcium and Magnesium.
The iron removal from well point water.
- The iron removal system to remove iron and manganese from the water.
- This is just a few systems.
- Caution must be taken with different elements that can have an influence on the effectiveness of a specific system.
- One is the water softener system that would be of no value if there is Sodium present in the water.
Submit your review
Water Treatment Systems
Average rating: 0 reviews
Powered by WP Customer Reviews