We drink borehole water.
NEVER EVER ASSUME THE BOREHOLE WATER TO BE SAFE FOR CONSUMPTION!
Is drinking borehole water safe?
- It is very important to know that the borehole water is not the quality it was years ago.
- If you do a water test at a laboratory.
- That test results can change in hours.
- That can happen due to spillage or heavy rains in the catchment area of the borehole.
- I would say no, if you do not have the correct water purification systems in place.
The “Big blue system” is definitely not one of them!
What is important to address when drinking borehole water?
- The most important aspect is the water that you consume.
- The water that you put in your mouth.
- The moment you swallow the water.
- Your body will absorb everything that is present in the water.
- If it is harmful or not.
The second thing to address is the water you use for everyday purposes.
- Water like washing and cleaning.
- Water that comes in contact with your skin.
- The reason we say that is as follow.
- You have an open gut on your hand.
- Let’s say you wash your vehicle.
- There are bacteria in the borehole water that you use.
- Those bacteria will get into your body through that gut.
- The best way to do is to get the correct size of UV light system installed.
- The UV light system kills all live organisms that pass through the UV light system.
Drinking borehole water with a strange taste.
- This is due to the presence of calcium and magnesium.
- We say it is hard water.
- The way to treat the hard water is to make use of a water softener system.
- You will notice that when you wash glasses it always leave marks.
- That is the calcium and magnesium deposits on the glass.
If you drink borehole water.
- The best you can do is to contact us or even just send an email.
- We would then assist and advice you.
- At the end of the day it is all about your health.
- Nothing matters more than a person’s health.
We Supply, Install and Service Borehole water Purification Systems and Reverse Osmosis Systems.
Want to know more about "Borehole Water".
Just click on "Borehole Water".