We Supply, Install and Service Borehole water Purification Systems. Mooiplaats Borehole Water Sample.
- Mooiplaats Borehole Water is contaminated with bacteria and chemicals.
- This is due to the pollution that is taken place all over South Africa.
- Sewerage treatment plants are a big culprit.
- You will notice that in the media that some municipalities sewerage treatment plants is not functioning correct.
- Want to know more about borehole water?
- The water sample was taken from the bottom of a tank.
- The water in the tank is from another tank on a stand and when this tank is full it overflow into the tank on the ground.
- The live organisms are nearly the same types that I find in tap water samples in Pretoria.
Is all the photos from the Mooiplaats borehole water sample?
- What are interesting are the big worms that you see.
- When they are present the roundworm population is drastically reduced.
- On one of my sample glasses that I look to under the microscope I notice a roundworm and one of these big worms.
- The camera was full and must be downloaded onto the computer.
- When I return to the sample glass still under the microscope the roundworm was gone.
- I believe this big worm eat the roundworm.
Would drain water and organisms get into the borehole water?
- You must remember that the water underground flow through tubes in the ground.
- It is if you have a hosepipe in the ground.
- What happen is that the water from the drain must flow and if there is a way that it can flow it will.
- One case of a client of mine how use borehole water have find roundworms in there water.
- The nearest drain from the borehole was the neighbors workers long drop toilet.
- The water from the long drop was in there borehole water.
Subscribe for more information.