NEVER EVER ASSUME THE BOREHOLE WATER TO BE SAFE FOR CONSUMPTION!
We Supply, Install and Service Borehole water Purification Systems. Get your Borehole Water Information from Us.
Critical Borehole Water Information.
- We have years of experience in borehole water related matters.
- What do you want to know about boreholes?
- We give general borehole information on the website.
- Specialized borehole information is given personally or via the email service.
- You have only to log in and raise your borehole information question
- If you have some interesting borehole information that you want to share feel free to do so.
Importance of Borehole Water.
- Fresh clean borehole water is an important source of water to farmers.
- Most of the towns in South Africa make use of borehole water to supplies water to the residence.
- All boreholes related information is important for us to get a data base of what the state of every region borehole water looks like.
False sense of borehole water quality?
- We have experience that when people have their borehole water tested they know that there borehole water is safe to use.
- This is a false sense of thinking the borehole water is safe.
- Borehole water can be polluted within an hour.
- The borehole water tests and analysis that’s been done is done on your information and request.
- What do you know about what is important to test for in your area.
- Did you take that water sample correct? Different water samples require different sampling methods.
- Don’t be too proud to ask for information.
What to test for in borehole water?
- Ask the laboratory technician not the reception.
- Ask them what the problem factors in your area are.
- Find out what contamination is present in our area.
- What pollution happened in the area say 30 years ago?
- Is there any sewerage spillage in the area or rivers?
- Test for parasites like roundworm as well.
Borehole water questions.
What Borehole Water Information do you have that is important for us to know if we make use of Borehole Water in South Africa? Play with the Devil. Get Advice