NEVER EVER ASSUME THE BOREHOLE WATER TO BE SAFE FOR CONSUMPTION!
Can you provide me with some Borehole Water purification System prices?
- Below is a few standard prices for products that we recommended for borehole water filtration.
The 5 stage reverse osmosis system:
- Our 5 stage reverse osmosis systems have a three year warranty if we do the installation.
- Some salesperson would tell you that you can do the installation yourself.
- That is where the problem comes in.
- This system must be installed correct.
- The installation instructions are not to the point.
The Popular UV Light unit:
- It all depends what the water flow is that you are looking for.
- The most popular UV light unit in the flow rate of 2720 lts / hour.
- The Lamp in the unit is a 40 Watt lamp.
- The inlet and outlet is a 3/4" Male.
- This unit is designed for a ¾ supply line.
- The housing is made from stainless steel.
- An electrical source is required for the operation of the UV light system.
UV light Unit 2720:
- Flow rate: 2720 lts / hr.
- Lamp: 40 Watt.
- Inlet & Outlet: 3/4" Male
- R 9 455.00
UV LIGHT 1800.
- Flow rate: 1800 lts / hr.
- Lamp: 29 Watt.
- Inlet & Outlet: 1/2" Male with control box.
- Price: R 8 577.00
UV LIGHT 5450.
- Flow rate: 5450 lts / hr.
- Lamp: 85 Watt.
- Inlet & Outlet: 1 1/2" Male.
- Price: R 12 141.00
UV LIGHT 10200.
- Flow rate: 10200 lts / hr.
- Lamp: 85 Watt x2.
- Inlet & Outlet: 2" Male.
- Price: R 20 396.00
UV LIGHT 15000.
- Flow rate: 15000 lts / hr.
- Lamp: 85 Watt x3.
- Inlet & Outlet: 2 1/2" Male.
- Price: R 33 789.00
5 Stage Reverse Osmosis System.
- Installation included.
- Three year guarantee.
- R 3 600.00
Submit your review
Water Treatment Systems
Average rating: 0 reviews
Powered by WP Customer Reviews