Talk about sewerage water.
What about the sewerage water?
- Sewerage water is consumed every day.
- If you drink water that is supplied by the municipality.
- That water has a percentage of treated sewerage water.
- You believe the treated sewerage is of a high quality.
- The municipality would not add the treated sewerage water to the drinking water if it was not of a high standard.
- That is what you believe.
- I have some news for you.
- Do not ever believe any person.
- If they tell you something.
- Go and work it out for yourself.
- Studied it from all angles.
What is in sewerage water?
- Can you tell me what is in sewerage?
- Next time when you see a manhole that is overflowing.
- Stop and take a look to what is around the manhole.
- The next thing is take a look to where the water is flowing to.
- Is it in the direction of a water stream?
- Where do you think that water stream flow to?
- To the dam where they extract the water for drinking.
Items in sewerage water.
- When I stopped at an overflowing manhole.
- The sewerage water that flow from the manhole had this strange color.
- There was toilet pare everywhere.
- Then the next items that I saw were condoms and tampons.
- That is only some items that I saw.
- What about the stuff that you can’t see with the naked eye?
- Things like chemicals and medicines that people discharged down the toilet.
Stuff you can’t see in sewerage water.
- Let’s first talk about medicine.
- The medicine that people drink is only partially absorbed.
- Some is discharged in the urine.
- This is chemicals that can have a harmful effect on you.
- Some can cause cancer and other illnesses.
- Do you think the government would do some investigations on the chemicals that are present in the sewerage water?
- No, why must they?
- If somebody gets ill due to the tap water contamination.
- The doctor would tell you that it is something that you eat or that it is from the air.
- The problem is that nobody does care.
- They just accept the fact that they have the disease.
- But let’s say it is from the treated sewerage water that is been added to the drinking water.
- How will you proof it?
- The government will never accept responsibility.