- Water Shops and the water that they sell.
- Is their water purified and clean?
- Yes and no!
- We have found live organisms in the water of the water shops water that they sell.
- Why do you get the live organisms in the water?
- There are a few reasons why we get these live organisms in the water.
- The most common organism that we get in the water shop water is a small bacteria that cause diarrhea.
- The bacteria look for the side like a mango.
- We have found that if these bacteria come in contact with blood they will multiply in a very short time to millions.
- They are very aggressive.
- The reason why we make this statement is:
- I had a 5 liter glass bottle with more than 2000 Roundworms in.
- I throw these bacteria into the glass bottle and drip a few drops of blood from my finger into the water.
- Three days later there were millions of these bacteria.
- There was not a trace of any roundworm left.
- This water shops section will show our clients what we have found in water that the water shop in their area has in.
- We will not mention the water shops name but you will have a clear indication what is in the water that you pay for.
- They are there to make money not preforming holy rituals.
- They test the water with their TDS meter and that is that.
- Ask them to show you the latest lab report that they conduct.
- Look if they test for parasites like Roundworms and Amoebas.
- Let them tell you how they take a water sample to test for Roundworms and other live organisms.
- It is not just taking a water sample.
- You must know how to take the water sample to get accurate results.
Water Shops Index:
Whatdo you think is your water shops water quality?
If you have a question about the water shop in your area.
- Sometimes clients phone me and ask me if I know the quality of their water shops water.
- Most of the time I do not.
- We do not walk around and test every water shops, water for parasites and bacteria.
- When a client ask me.
- If it is possible to look into their water shops water quality.
- I do that when I’m in that area.
- I take my 18 liter dispenser water bottle and buy water from the shop.
- Then I take three water samples from that bottle.
- I let the bottle stand for two days in a heated area.
- I take another three water samples.
- Any live organism that I find in the water samples.
- I will put them on the website to show that areas people what they can expect in the water.
Water shop water samples:
- What I found in the water that the water shops sell is sometimes not meant for the eyes of the public.
- Yes they just sell water and use the cheap imported water filters. Some water shops even use sand filters.
- Please that is a joke.
- They can use sand filters but must have high quality filters before the membrane.
- When I talk about high quality then I mean high quality.
- They use this rubbish imported cheap filters and tell you that it is the best.
- They do not know their products.
- Yes their product is the water but if you use low to on quality water filters then the water quality is also low to none.
- Selling Water is Not About Money.
Please excuse the rude tune of the writing but it is not about money for me. It is about the health and well-being of my clients and the people who buy water.