The Tummy Bug.
What is a Tummy Bug?
- Tummy Bug is a bacteria that you would find in the tap water that is contaminated with this small mango like bacteria.
- This bacteria multiply to their millions in a short space of time.
- The presence of blood is an activator for them to multiply.
- You find them often in water storage tanks where a small animal or lizard have fall into the tank.
- It died and start decomposes.
- This is a sure place to find them.
- The tummy bug is not a bacteria in the air.
How does a tummy bug look like?
- The tummy bug bacteria is one of the bacteria that I found is more in water that have no or none chlorine in.
- I have found this mango shaped bacteria in water with chlorine and without in.
- The places where I have found the most is in water reservoir.
- What happened is that the reservoir lid on top is open or there is open spaces where a bird, mice or any living thing can get in.
- It fall in the water and die.
- Then these bacteria multiply by the millions in a days’ time.
- What triggers them to multiply is the presence of blood.
My experiment with this tummy bug.
- While I photographed the bacteria that’s in the water samples.
- I throw all the water samples in a big 5 liter bottle.
- There were more than a thousand round worms in alone.
- Not to talk about the rotifers and other organisms and bacteria.
- On one of the samples under the microscope I saw about 3 of this mango shaped bacteria.
- I throw them in the bottle with the other.
- I decided to give them some food and what better food is there than blood for parasites.
- I let two drops of my blood drip in the bottle.
- Three days later I decide to look and see what is going on in the bottle.
- What was my surprise when I just see thousands of this mango shaped bacteria.
- There was not one, not even a trace of the worms or anything.
- The doctors tell their patients that there is a tummy bug in the air.
- It is the water not the air.
- Next time if you have the tummy bug drink “cloves tincture, worm wood tincture and walnut tincture “and the bug is dead.
What was your impression of this tummy bug?
- It appears if it is an aggressive bacteria.
- They move fast and are difficult to photograph.
- The first place I found thousands of this bacteria was in a smallholding in there reservoir.
- That is why they destroy all the other parasites and bacteria.
- If a person swallows the water that has this type of bacteria in.
- Especially old and babies.
- If this bacteria find blood it multiply and then it must be treated fast and effective or death is the next step.
- Be on the lookout for the tummy bug symptoms and act quick.
Question about the tummy bug?
Type your questions about the tummy bug, in the search application on this page. It will show you where you can find the answer. You just click on the file and it will open where your question is been discussed.
The Tummy Bug.
If the question you have is not on the website, please log-in or email us with the question. We will answer the question and put it on the site. There will be someone else with the same question. Every person plays a role in this site.
We want a water purifying system?
- You are without water.
- It’s time to get the emergency water unit.
- We can supply and install the emergency water unit.
- Contact us today for a quotation!
- Emergency water unit.
- No water in Johannesburg.
- No water in Pretoria.
- Water interruptions in Johannesburg.
- Water Shortage in Johannesburg.
- Water Shortage in Pretoria.
- Water interruptions in Pretoria.
- Water Cuts in Pretoria.
- Water Disruptions in Pretoria.
About water systems.