- Do you know what the Roundworm symptoms are?
- Most people do not even know that they have any Roundworms.
- The question that I have for you is when last your doctor talked to you about parasites and Roundworms.
- They would not because the symptoms of Roundworms and parasites is better to treat and not the parasites.
- That way they can make more money.
- Treat the symptoms and not the cause.
Can you list a few roundworm symptoms of infection?
- Shortness of breath
- Abdominal pain
- Nausea and diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
- Presence of the worms and eggs in vomit or stool
Is it easy to see roundworm symptoms or infection?
- The first thing I want to bring under your attention is that not every roundworm infection will be detected.
- Most people walk with roundworms in them for years without knowing it.
- Parasites nature is not to be detected by their host.
- That will let them multiply and time to break down your immune system.
- I meet a person the other day with ringworm and he was two times at the doctor.
- The first time he got antibiotics and the next time cortisone for the treatment of the ringworm.
- I gave him herbs and within a week the symptoms was gone.
How do they check for roundworm symptoms or infections?
- They take stool samples to a laboratory to see if they can find eggs or worms in the stool.
- This is not very effective sometimes they need three stool samples before they detect any roundworm infection.
- If you want to see roundworms, you can look to the photo’s on this website and see for yourself what is in our tap water.
What is the best solution to prevent roundworm infection from tap water?
- The best is to start with clean purified water.
- Tap water is a big source of roundworm infection.
- Get an ID-WATSS approved reverse osmosis system.
- They have set standards for high quality products and services.
- Thy do not supply any water systems.
- The accredited suppliers and technicians install and supplies the reverse osmosis systems.
- This way you will not have any roundworms or parasites in your water.
- The reverse osmosis system suppliers that are not accredited by ID-WATSS will supply you with systems that have roundworms and parasites in them.
I have a reverse osmosis system; do you say that these worms can be in my purified reverse osmosis water?
- You do not believe me.
- I did the statement and I will proof it to you.
- That is why we are accredited with ID-WATSS.
- The filters that they replace every year are of no use.
Type your questions about the worm infections in the search application on this page. It will show you where you can find the answer. You just click on the file and it will open where your question is been discussed.
If the question you have is not on the website, please log-in or email us with the question. We will answer the question and put it on the site. There will be someone else with the same question. Every person plays a role in this site.