- The doctor told me that I have dysentery and I don’t even know what it is.
- I don’t know where I have been contaminated with these worms like the Roundworms.
- I don’t even have animals that could infect me.
- I was shocked when the doctor told me that I had dysentery.
- I do not even know what it is and where it comes from.
- I have diarrhea with blood present in the faeces.
What is dysentery?
- It is an intestinal inflammation, primarily located in the colon.
- This leads to severe diarrhea with mucus or blood in the faeces.
- This is been caused by the parasitic activity in the colon. Infected people will experience mild to severe abdominal pain or stomach cramps.
- If dysentery is not treated it can be life-threatening.
- The reason is that the infected person is not able to replace lost fluid fast enough.
- Dehydration is the next step.
- Dysentery can be caused by amoebas, chemical irritation or allergic reaction that would cause inflammation of the intestine wall.
What is the symptoms of dysentery that is been caused by amoebas?
- Fever and chills
- Abdominal pain
- Intermittent constipation
- Painful passing of stool
- Water diarrhea, can contain mucus, blood or pus.
What can I do to create a better health environment for my family?
- The best investment you can make when it comes to your family is to get a reverse osmosis system.
- Why do I say a reverse osmosis system?
- We are more than 70% water in our bodies.
- You can stay for days without food but for a short period without water.
- Water is important for every function of your body.
- If you do not give your body clean water you will reap the consequences.
- You will see the investment in the reverse osmosis system was the best thing that you did.
- We advise to get an ID-WATSS approved and accredited technician to supply and install the reverse osmosis system for you.
- They follow the high standards that ID-WATSS have set for the reverse osmosis systems.
Questions about Dysentery.
- Type your questions regarding dysentery in the search application on this page.
- It will show you where you can find the answer.
- You just click on the file and it will open where your question is been discussed.
If the question you have is not on the website, please log-in or email us with the question. We will answer the question and put it on the site. There will be someone else with the same question. Every person plays a role in this site.