- Water Health Questions must be asked when it comes to the quality of our tap water that we drink every day.
- Is the tap water safe and clean?
- Free from any chemicals and live organisms.
- You will be shocked when you see what we found in the tap water of Pretoria.
Water Health Questions about contamination of water.
- We at Tap Water SA feel it our duty to inform people who use any type of water for any purpose what so every to be on the save side.
- Yes our water is polluted and contaminated with all sorts of parasites, bacteria, viruses and pesticides.
- To think that borehole water or even tap water is safe to drink is to commit suicide.
- The real danger is in water that we take for granted and think that we can do with it what we want and that it will be fine.
- It is every persons responsibility to ensure that water been treated with respect for it is the beginning of live.
- Without clean water we are doomed.
The Water Health Questions.
- To treat water that is contaminated or polluted with pesticides or chemicals is not that easy to clean.
- It is costly and quality products and filters must be used.
- Borehole water is a surely contaminated with anything you can think off.
- Yes even the drop toilets play an important part in the contamination of our ground water.
- We have found roundworms in borehole water that is 600 meters away from a borehole and still the worms was in the water.
- It is important to get a big water filtration system when borehole water is been used.
- People think if they have a reverse osmosis system for the borehole water it would do the thing.
- It is good to drink clean water.
- What about the animals that must drink that contaminated water?
- Don’t you think that the contamination have any effect on their health.
- The animal’s drink that contaminated water and that is stored in their meat.
- We slaughter the animals and eat the meat that is contaminated.
- Not to talk about the loss that this contamination cost the farmers on medicine for the animals.
- The parasites have a negative growth effect on the animal and that is a big loss on the side of the farmer.
I have some Water Health Questions about the tap water quality?