- All the Roundworms tap water pictures were taken from reverse osmosis systems.
- When we serviced the reverse osmosis systems we take samples.
- Every sample that we took from reverse osmosis systems filters housings area.
- We did it to establish if the water filters is doing the job or not.
- We have found that most of the water filters is ineffective.
- People use the cheap water filters that they think would be effective.
- It is not! Fact!
- The filters that you get in shops are 60% effective.
- The other 60% will let the stuff go through.
- This is information that we have received from a manufacturer of water filters.
Roundworms tap water pictures.
- Yes the roundworm in tap water pictures is water samples that were taken from reverse osmosis systems when we do services on the systems.
- We want to see what is in the tap water present.
- The roundworms that you see in the pictures are alive.
Roundworms effect on humans.
- The roundworm infection in humans causes constipation, stomach cramps, bloating, diarrhea, low immune system, cough and other health problems.
- When you get infected with the roundworm parasites they are microscopic in size.
- They can then grow to the size of up to 20 centimeters in length.
- The roundworms infection can be from tap water that you swallow.
- Yes tap water for the city’s water source.
- You can get roundworms from animals and even from the ground that have faecal matter in.
- Roundworms in human’s treatment involve the use of herbs or the pharmacy can provide you with wormox or any other medicine to kill the roundworms another parasites.
- If you are health conscious you can always use the following tinctures:
- Goldenseal and many more.
If you use the three above it will kill all stages of the parasites. We use it and even for our dogs. It has no side effects and you can use it on a regular basis.
Roundworms in adults.
- The symptoms of roundworms in adults are difficult to detect.
- Roundworms are parasites and they do not want you to know that they are present.
- What we have found is that in a survey that we did was that if you ask adults when was the last time that they dewormed themselves.
- The answer is 8 out of ten times never or years ago.
- Yes especially the males are reluctant to think that they have worms.
- There immune system is strong but without then knowing it the parasites in them is slowly busy breaking the immune system down.
- Doctors do not take much notice of parasites in their patience.
- When last did your doctor discuss the importance of deworming with you?
- They will rather not.
- They need your visits for antibiotics.
What is the solution for parasite infections?
- Start with a deworm session.
- Use herbs or medicine.
- Then get clean water.
- The best you can do is to get a reverse osmosis system.
- That way you will improve your health and the quality of the water that you drink.
- If you use the reverse osmosis water you will never drink tap water again.