- Roundworms in Humans are quite common and it is a parasite that can stay in person for years undetected.
- Tap water will give you Roundworms that’s from sewerage treatment plants.
- Cats and dogs is another source of contamination.
- We believe that tap water is the biggest source of Roundworm contamination.
- Every tap water sample that we took from a reverse osmosis system had live Roundworms in.
Is roundworms in humans common?
- Yes. Ascariasis is the most common roundworm infection, and affects as many as 1 billion people worldwide.
- Roundworms, or nematodes, are parasites that can infect people.
- They usually live in the intestines.
- There are different types of worms that can cause infection, and they can range in length from 1 millimeter to 1 meter.
How will I know if I have roundworms?
- People infected with roundworms often show no symptoms.
- If symptoms do occur they can be light and include abdominal discomfort.
- Heavy infections can cause intestinal blockage and impair growth in children.
- Other symptoms such as cough are due to migration of the worms through the body.
What is the signs and symptoms will I have?
Notice that you could walk with them inside you for years and not even know that they are there.
The signs and symptoms of roundworm infection include:
- Blood in the stool
- Shortness of breath
- Abdominal pain
- Nausea and diarrhea
- Weight loss
- Presence of the worm in vomit or stool
- Presence of eggs in vomit or stool
What is the solution to prevent roundworm infection again?
- The best is to start with clean purified water.
- Tap water is a big source of roundworm infection.
- Get an ID-WATSS approved reverse osmosis system.
- They have set standards for high quality products and services.
- Thy do not supply any water systems.
- The accredited suppliers and technicians install and supplies the reverse osmosis systems.