- Roundworms is one and the same thing.
- The Roundworms species is difficult to distinguished for there are over 28, 000 species already described and new ones is discovered every year.
- 16 000 of them is parasitic of nature.
- Would you be able to distinguished one from the other in a glass of tap water?
- They have a digestive system and openings on both ends of the body.
Can Roundworms infect people by drinking tap water?
- Roundworms are mostly parasitic and infect you the moment it can.
- They range from 1 millimeter to 1 meter in length.
- The eggs or larvae live in the soil and gets into the body when you have soil contaminated with the eggs or larvae on your hands and then touch your mouth.
- When you have a scratch through which it can get into your body.
- Remember they are microscopic small at first and can get into your body.
- It is estimated that more than a 1 billion people is infected with this type of parasites.
- Some people will not even know they have roundworms or other parasites in them.
- The parasite does not want the host to know that they are there.
- If they can stay without be noticed the better for them.
- You can get them from contaminated tap water.
- This could affect your health.
- Do you know your status?
The symptoms include:
- Shortness of breath
- Abdominal pain
- Nausea and diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
- Presence of the worm in vomit or stool
Are there any other worms that we do not know about?
- Yes the pin worm is one of the worm infections I notice quite often in children.
- They play around and all of a sudden one child will put there fingers between there buds and move it up and down.
- That is a sure sign of worm infection.
- They play all day in the ground, water and dogs.
- The ground could be contaminated with the eggs of the parasites.
- Then not to mention what they eat and drink.
- De-worm your child every few months.
- It is the best you can do for them.
What must I do with this roundworm problem?
You can do two things:
- First ignore it and get ill and pay the doctor and medical bills.
- Second: You act and phone or contact us.
- Time to play is over.
- Do not play with the health of your family.
- Get an RO System installed with the 3 years warranty.
- Roundworm is One of the Most Common Parasites that We Found in the Tap Water From Pretoria Suburbs.
- Water Contamination of Parasites is a Health Risk .