- The photos that you see here is some of the amoebas that we have found in the tap water samples from the Pretoria region.
- It is not easy to find amoebas in tap water.
- Sometimes it takes up to an hour to find one.
- The reason for that is they constantly change shape.
- You will look to one and wouldn’t even know it.
Don’t the chlorine in the water kill the amoebas?
- It don’t seems like it is the case.
- The council water is been treated with chlorine.
- But why are they still alive? If you see the amount of parasites and live organisms that we find in the water.
- You will be shocked.
- There is information about the effects that amoebas have on humans.
- The question is: do we know everything about amoebas?
- I don’t think so.
- Please click on the photos and it will open on website where they talk about amoebas.
- We want to give all the credit to the websites and the information on the websites is there property.
Can a person die from amoebas?
- Read some of the articles that appear in the daily mail.
- We have some links to that websites.
What will happen if the amoeba is in your liver?
- It will cause liver cirrhosis.
- Amoebas can kill a person.
- It would take from a few weeks to years.
- You must remember that the water suppliers test the water form cryptosporidium and e-coli.
- It can kill you within a week to a month.
- They test for that because that can be linked to the water.
- With amoebas it takes years and how will you proof that you have got it from the water.
- It secretes enzymes that dissolves the food or sells.
- The dissolved food is then absorbed by the amoeba.
Were there any reports about deaths from amoebas?
- In the USA was a few this seasons.
- See the links.
Do you think there is still more to learn from the effect of amoebas in humans?
- Especially in South Africa.
- We are the country that hosts the entire Africa.
- Any person comes to South Africa without the necessary medical documentation.
- They just come over the border into the land.
- All the diseases that are in Africa are in South Africa.
Can amoebas survive in humans?
- What will stop them from investing the human, if they can survive the chlorine in the tap water.
If you have a question just email us and we will answer it.
- If you want to know more visit the Important Links on this website and if you click on a link it will take you to other websites that discussed the topic.
- If you leave the website it will show you a white block with questions please help us improve this website.
- Do not click on the block to move on.
- Have patience it will move after 15 seconds to the website you have clicked on.