- This section is where we discuss any parasites bacteria information that we find in the water.
- We want to show you our client what we have found in the tap water.
- You will see photos of it in the photos of the suburbs.
- We will also provide you with links where you can get more information about this parasites.
- We do not want to influence you to buy our reverse osmosis systems or any product.
- You must make that decision yourself.
- The reverse osmosis system is the best protection of Parasites Bacteria prevention.
Parasites Bacteria is the contamination of tap water?
- Parasites, Bacteria is the contamination that is present in the tap water.
- We are parents and have reverse osmosis systems.
- We feel that this is the best that we can do is to inform other people about the dangers in the tap water.
- If we keep quiet about this and a child die at the end of the day because it could be prevented.
- We will be guilty to that soul.
- If we tell and show people and they do nothing about it and believe the government then our hands are clean.
- The responsibility is now on your hands.
- We have done our share.
Parasites, Bacteria Information That was Found in the Tap Water for Suburbs in the Pretoria Region. This is a Health Risk. Water Treatment Questionable.
Water Parasites and Bacteria.
Water Parasites in tap water.
Can you tell me where this parasites comes from?
- All the photos that you see is live organisms that comes from the sewerage treatment plants.
- The sewerage treatment plant is there habitat.
Just follow the instructions bellow.
Type your questions in the search application on this page. It will show you where you can find the answer. You just click on the file and it will open where your question is been discussed.
If the question you have is not on the website, please log-in or email us with the question. We will answer the question and put it on the site. There will be someone else with the same question. Every person plays a role in this site.
If you are serious about your health, take action and log-in or email us at email@example.com. You can phone me at 082 269 0210