The UV system is the ultra violet light that is been used to kill any living organisms like bacteria and viruses. This UV system is the next step after you have installed a 5 stage reverse osmosis system. There are some other applications where I use the ultra violet light system before I install the reverse osmosis system. Where you have a contamination of bacteria or faeces material in the water this is the best system you can use to kill the organisms.
UV system information.
The ultra violet light system is the use of the ultra violet light to kill 99.9% of all bacteria, protozoa, viruses, molds, algae and other microbes that went through the water purifying system.
This UV system is effective if the water flow through the system at a slow rate. The problem is when the water flow through the system at a rate of more than 500 l/hour. The water is so fact through the system that the time that the bacteria are in direct contact with the ultra violet light is of no value. This is a problem for me. This ultra violet light is not a laser light that the moment the virus or bacteria is in contact it is killed.
Is the UV system effective?
Yes if it is been used correctly. The way most of the people installed the UV system, it is totally ineffective. I personally like this UV system for it is the last and most effective protection against any contamination. The only requirement is that it must be installed and applied correctly.
What is the solution for the UV system?
The best you can do is to get is to contact us or any ID-WATSS accredited technician to advice you. Then get an ID-WATSS approved reverse osmosis system. That way you will improve your health and the quality of the water that you drink. If you use the reverse osmosis water you will never drink tap water again.
If you have any question regarding the UV system.
- Feel free to ask any question about the UV Light system.
- There are different types and sizes of UV systems.
- Most of them are inline systems that treated the water the moment it flow pass the UV light.
- The UV light kills the live organisms.
- We prefer the use of the UV light systems.
- That is due to the fact that we find water purification and filtration systems that other system suppliers and installers have installed.
- These water systems do not work properly and is of no use in the state that it is.
- If you have a UV light system then you have double the protection.
- We have different ways we apply the UV light systems and do some modifications for better results.
If you are serious about your health, take action and log-in or email us at email@example.com . You can phone me at 082 269 0210 or the land line 012 335 0130.