- Roundworms are the most common organism in tap water.
- Some is harmful and others not.
- Most of the roundworms in city tap water come from sewerage treatment plants where the city adds the sewerage treated water into the existing water supply.
- Roundworm effect on the human body can be Googled to see what there devastating effect on the human can be.
- E.Coli is also present in some cities tap water.
- Borehole water is worse.
- Rotifer, copper cod and protozoa is also common in tap water.
- If we talk about tap water we talk about treated tap water.
- Chlorine does not kill all types of organisms.
Are the tap water organisms dangerous to our health?
- Yes, some is and others are not.
- People will tell you that the acid in our stomach will kill the parasites.
- What proof do they have?
- Hearsay from some person who do not even know how to work with a microscope.
- What is the parasites environment; acid reading and level look like?
- Parasites live in the small intestine.
- What is the acid content and reading in the small intestine?
- Please think before you make a statement like the acid kill parasites in the stomach.
Will chlorine kill tap water organisms?
- Yes and no.
- Yes some organisms dissolve if it comes into contact with chlorine.
- The roundworm is not affected by the chlorine amount in tap water.
- Our tap water has the chlorine smell and still the roundworms are alive and well in the tap water.
- What I have notice is if I take a glass of tap water with live roundworms in. leaving it on the shelve for three days the roundworms is dead.
Can I see organisms in tap water with the eye?
- No. they are microscopic small.
- Roundworms are microscopic small but can grow to centimetres inside the human body.
- The roundworm can be found mostly in the small intestine and longs.
- Pin worms are also microscopic small but grow to only a few centimetres in the human.
- The pinworms can be found in the anus region, big intestine.
- I cannot say where else you will find parasitic worms in the body for I have no proof jet.
- Tap Water Organisms is a Common Sight.
- We Found in Treated Tap Water that is Supplied to Households.
- Reverse Osmosis System is the Solution.
Water news index.