Talk about South Africa tap water.
- Tap water contaminated with live roundworms.
- Rotifer is present in tap water.
- Turellarian animals in some suburbs tap water samples.
- Amoebas were found in some suburbs tap water samples.
- Protozoa’s is present in some suburbs tap water sample.
- Copepods are also present in some suburbs tap water sample.
Is South Africa tap water safe?
- If don’t mind swallowing roundworms.
- Chemicals can be a problem.
- Bacteria are in some areas a problem.
- Pesticides is not been tested for.
- Raw sewerage that flows in our tap water source.
- No, we feel that there long term health complication can be a problem.
South Africa tap water Information
Is there pesticides in our drinking water?
What chemicals is in South Africa tap water?
- There are thousands of pesticides on the market.
- They can’t test for every pesticide.
- Thousands of chemicals that have been dumped into our tap water source.
- Testing of chemicals and pesticides is expensive and time consuming. They will never even test a tenth of the products.
- The long term health implications are difficult to identify.
- How will you proof that the disease is from the tap water.
- There is no proof or reference to state your case
Where do these Parasites come from?
- Our tap water is been treated by Rand water and they do an excellent job
- Then there is another water source that’s been added to our tap water.
- That is treated sewerage water from the different plants.
- This is the major problem.
- Rand water is delivering clean pure water.
- Government contaminated the tap water with their sewerage treated water.
- If we look to all the poor service delivery protests that’s been taken place every day.
- Then we must ask ourselves what is the service quality of the sewerage treatment plant employees?
- If we look to the photos on this website then it is another story.
- The impression that we get is that the tap water is contaminated.
- With organisms and parasites from the sewerage treatment plants.