My shower water filter.
- What is the use for a shower water filter?
- To remove chlorine from the shower water.
- Do you really think that the shower water filter can remove chlorine effective from the water.
- The water flow so fast through the shower water filter that it cannot remove the chlorine effectively.
- The amount of chlorine in the water is according to some people very harmful.
- I will not doubt it but the shower water filter is a waste of money.
- Be realistic.
- I will not waste my money on the shower water filter.
- If you want to remove the chlorine from the shower water why do you not install a whole house system to the house inlet water supply.
- The big systems have a bigger filtration surface through which the water flows.
- The big systems are more effective and on the long run cheaper to maintain.
Why do they sell Shower water filter?
- That is to make money.
- They play on your emotions and know that the shower water filter is a start to later sell another product and at last a water filtration system for the whole house.
- By this time they have made a fortune out of you.
- Get the best system from the start.
- Some businesses are not interested in you as a person but see you as a client with a deep pocket that they must empty.
What is the solution to the shower water filter?
- The best you can do is to get a supplier that is accredited with ID-WATSS .
- They will not promote the shower water filter.
- They can’t promote the shower water filter because it is not approved by ID-WATSS.
- They will give you the best advice and the client’s health is the first priority.
- That way you will improve your health and the quality of the water that you drink.
Who sell shower water filters?
- Shower water filter do not help to prevent chlorine from been present in the confined space of your shower.
- Imported filters are ineffective and costly.
- Alternative shower water filtration is a better option.
- The small shower water filter is really ineffective.
- The water flow through the shower to fast and that make it ineffective.
- The lifespan of the filter is also very short.
- Our alternative water filtration system is the 20”Big Blue System.
- We use three activated carbon filters to maximize the chlorine absorption.
If you want to know more about the shower filter. Visit www.reverseosmosisstandards.com.