SA tap water bugs in the treated water.
Is there tap water bugs in our drinking water?
- Yes there are a wide variety of different bugs in treated tap water.
- The most common that we found is the roundworm.
- Roundworms are in nearly every water sample that we took.
- We took water samples when we service reverse osmosis systems.
- Roundworm that is present in the tap water comes from the water that the council added from the sewerage treatment plants.
- There is another bug that we found that cause diarrhea, cramps and dehydration.
- This bug multiplies within a day to millions.
- The presence of blood triggers them to multiply.
- They can cause death in the old, weak and small children and babies.
Where do the SA tap water bugs come from?
- Contaminated water source.
- Treated water that was not done according standards.
- Sewerage treatment plants water supply added to water source.
- From water storage tanks.
What do this bug in tap water cause?
- Roundworms settle in small intestine and migrate to lungs.
- Break down your immune system over a period.
- Multiply and reinfection the body.
- Diarrhea causing bug multiply.
- Infection in intestine walls.
- Bleeding of intestine.
- Dehydration and vomiting
- If you have nasal problems and flush you nasal cavities.
- Can move to your brain.
- Starts to dissolve the brain tissues.
- Treatment success rate very low.
Are they parasites or free living?
- There is hundreds of roundworm species.
- Some is free living and others are parasites.
- We have found that chlorine do not kill roundworms.
- There living environment is the intestine.
- The acids in your stomach will not kill them.
What preventative action can I take about bugs in tap water?
- The best you can do is to get a water purifying system.
- The best is an ID-WATSS approved product.
- They test every domestic water treatment product.
- The photos that you see on this website were taken after the three water filters that they replace every year.
- The water filters is ineffective.
- Only ID-WATSS approved water filters will prevent the organisms to be in your purified water.
- We will provide you with information and products.