- Look to the Photo Index on this website and see all the photos of the tap water parasites that we have found in the water.
- Decide for yourself if you want to keep drinking this type of water.
- With the service delivery protests that is a clear indication that the services rendered by government is declining.
- What do you think about the images of the tap water samples?
- The photos are taken from council tap water that you and your family consume every day.
- The suburbs name is mentioned for it is important to know what is in what suburbs water.
- Every water sample that we take has live roundworms in.
- Different living organisms are in different suburbs.
- Suburb to suburbs tap water differs in the type of live organisms that is present.
- Every reservoir has its own types of parasites.
- Roundworms are in every suburbs tap water present.
Where do the Roundworms come from, that is in the Pretoria Tap Water?
- Roundworms come from human and animal faeces.
- These faeces are the flushed down the toilet and flow to the sewerage treatment plant.
- The sewerage treatment plant treats and cleans the raw sewerage.
- When the sewerage went through all the processes the water is then ready for the next face.
- The treated sewerage is not pumped into any rivers for it could pollute the environment.
- The government pump it into our clean pure water that was supplied by Rand Water.
- This government treated water contaminated the clean water with these parasites from the sewerage plant water.
- The brown dust in the photo is sludge from the sewerage treatment plant.
- That provides food for the Roundworms and live organisms to live in the water.
I took 14 litres of tap water and found the following in the water samples.
- 8 live roundworms.
- One dead round worm.
- 5 different live organisms.
- Parasites Eggs.
- That is what you will swallow if you consume 14 litres of tap water.
This is from the Wonderboom South suburb.
Do you drink tap water?
- No I only consume reverse osmosis water.
- Even if you pay me, I will still not drink the tap water.
- Call me to proof it to you that there are live organisms in the tap water.
- When you see it you will believe that the tap water is contaminated with live organisms.
We take water samples from reverse osmosis systems.
- The best place to look for live organisms in the tap water is to take a water sample from the water filters in the reverse osmosis system.
- That is the place where they will stay if the water filters is of a high quality.
- If the water filters is of a low quality, then the live organisms will be in nearly every section of the reverse osmosis system.
- The reverse osmosis system is a very good system if it is a high quality system.
- The system is installed correct.
- The water filters is of a high quality.
- Then the live organisms will stay before the filters and not move through the filter.