Use Borehole water for household.
NEVER EVER ASSUME THE BOREHOLE WATER TO BE SAFE FOR CONSUMPTION!
Can we use Borehole water for our household?
- Yes you can use Borehole water for your household.
- There is some very important information you need to know about your borehole water.
- These issues could have a long lasting effect on your health.
- We take the use of borehole water in suburbs very serious.
- If you are on a farm or smallholding where you are depended on borehole water.
Borehole water testing.
- Get a water sample from the borehole and take it to a water testing laboratory.
- The water sample must be taken before it enter the water tank.
- Please make sure to use a acredit laberatory to do the water test.
- Do not ta your water sample to any water shop.
- They do not be able to test the water.
- You can ask for the complete water test that would cost in the range of about R 3 000.00.
- There is another series of tests that would cost in the range of about R 1 500.00.
- This test would give you a clear indication what is present in the water.
Borehole water test results.
- When you have the water test results.
- We can from the results see and decide what action must be taken.
- If you want to analyzed the water test results.
- Visit the this page.
- When we have the results we can establish from the results what action must be taken.
- That is water systems or even the type of filters that must be used.
- We do not thumb sucking.
- We only work on facts.
Borehole water dangers.
- Borehole water could hold dangers in.
- People always tell me that their borehole water looks cleaner than the municipality water.
- They say that it even taste better.
- Yes, it could be true.
- The problem is that you can’t see with the naked eye what is present in the borehole water.
- Even if the lab reports show that the water is suitable for human consumption.
- The lab will and can never give you any assurance that the water would stay that way.
- Borehole can be fine now, tomorrow it could be contaminated with E.coli or a hazardous substance.
Borehole water advice.
- Let we assist and help you get the best solution for your borehole water use.
- People inform us that they want to use the borehole water instead of the municipality water.
- That is fine but be aware!
- Remember that the water belongs to the state.
- If you start to only use borehole water the municipality would notice that you don’t use water.
- The next moment you will receive a visit from an inspector to see why you don’t use any water.
- You will inform them that you use borehole water instead.
- They will then install a water meter to your borehole water supply line.
- They will now charge you for the borehole water that you use.
- Not a very bright idea.
- There is a way to get pass this.
- Talk to us about this issue.
- You must remember that you use the toilet, bath and other devices that dispose water into the drain.
- That water that flow down the drain must be cleaned.
- Somebody must pay for that.