Johannesburg water storage solution.
- We can assist you with the Johannesburg water storage problem.
- You think the government will provide you with a constant water supply.
- As you have experienced it is not the case.
- It is a few days and you still have no water.
- Correspondence with the municipality none exists.
Get your own water storage unit.
- We will assist you to get the water storage unit delivered and installed at your premises.
- All you have to do is to give us a call.
- We will do the rest.
What is the water storage unit?
- Our Johannesburg water storage unit is a 5 000 liter water tank with a pressure pump to ensure that you always have a constant water supply and flow whenever you need it.
Water storage solutions options.
We have a few solutions for your water storage.
The preventative water storage unit.
- This is the 5 000 liter water tank with the pressure pump.
- The water storage unit get its water from the municipality when the water is available.
- The moment there is a water disruption the water storage unit starts to function.
- Most of the time you would not even know that there is a water disruption.
- You will hear the pressure pump working and that is the first time you will notice.
- You will have water while your neighbours will experience water frustrations.
The borehole water storage unit.
- This is the same as the preventative water storage unit.
- The difference is only that it has a UV light unit added.
- The UV light is to kill any live parasites and organisms that are present in the water.
The hiring water storage unit.
- This is a 1 000 liter water storage unit.
- We deliver the unit to the premises where you experience a water shortage.
- This emergency water storage unit have a pressure pump to supply the water to the taps under pressure.
- We close the water inlet valve from the municipality.
- We connected the emergency water storage unit to a tap.
- The water then flow through the tap into the building.
- For more information about the service just visit “hiring emergency water unit”.