Who can supply me with water?
- I need water now.
- Our municipality water is been disrupted for a day.
- I do not know when the water is available.
Emergency water supply options.
- There are two options.
- The first one is the prevention option.
- The other option is to have water available now.
The water disruption prevention.
- We install a system that would use municipality water when the municipality water is available.
- The moment the water is disrupted the emergency water unit will come in operation and you will have water at a constant pressure.
The borehole water unit.
- This unit is installed to make use of borehole water.
- This is the ideal way to get off the grid and not to use municipality water.
- See the Emergency water unit.
The emergency water unit renting option.
- This option is to solve your water crisis on the spot.
- This is the renting of an emergency water unit for a day or two.
- We deliver the emergency water unit with a 1 000 liters of water.
- When the water is finished we just add another 1 000 liters of water.