There is amoebas in South African drinking water.
Are there amoebas in South African drinking water?
- Yes there is amoeba in South African drinking water.
- We talking here about treated municipality water.
- The drinking water that the municipality supply households with.
Where did you find the amoebas in South African drinking water?
- We have found the amoebas in South African drinking water at a place you don’t want to hear.
- We sponsored a creche with a water purifying system.
- When we serviced the system.
- We took a water sample from the filter housings.
- When I inspected the water sample under the microscope I found a few of them.
- It is in the Moot area.
- The Moot is situated in Pretoria.
Could there be any amoebas in our drinking water?
- You don’t know who is in charge of the water department and the sewerage treatment plant.
- You believe that the town’s water is of a high standard. It is widely known that the town have a “Blue drop status”.
- That status is not worth toilet paper.
- Ask your ward counselor for a copy of the blue drop status report.
- You will not belief your eyes.
Why are the amoebas in the water?
- We talking about treated tap water from the municipality.
- If amoebas is alive in the tap water.
- It is only one thing.
- The water is not been treated.
- The chlorine is supposed to kill and destroy the amoebas.
- You must remember that the water works only test for curtain elements.
- Did your municipality even warn the public about any danger that is present in the water?
- No! Never.
- What the eyes don’t see and the ear don’t hear would cause no harm.
- The less you know the better.
Do the government know about the stuff in the drinking water?
- I took some photos to the water department of Pretoria.
- The person treated me like a piece of rubbish.
- He informed me that I got the photos from the internet.
- No, it is photos that I took from my microscope.
- Thousands of them.
- I did not found one suburb in Pretoria that did not have any live organisms and roundworms in.
- The live organisms and roundworms come from the sewerage treatment plants.
- They add the treated sewerage water to our drinking water.
- Think of all the chemicals and harmful stuff that is in the sewerage water.
- That stuff is in the tap water.